Functional. Appealing. Safe. User-friendly. Quality. Dignifying. Comfy Cozy.
Complete, Direct & Easy Velcro ® Access along Shoulder Seams & Kimono Opening
- Simplifies IV changes, EKG lead
placement, direct listening
- Immediate, selective or full access
- Helps support sterility conditions
- Facilitates accessing and re-dressing
without pairing difficult snaps/ties
Dual Outside & Hidden Inside Pockets
- Subtly hold drainage and/or
- Proximity to treatment area
can help lessen stress on incisions
- External pocket for carrying key essentials
Comfortable & User-Friendly Design
- Improved modesty promotes early ambulation and therapy as well as
- Closed back; Easy to self-dress
- Roomy and adjustable fit
- 4 interchangeable pieces for
Appealing Fabric &
- Durable, non-transparent,
- Cozy fabric, off-center back seam,
and no neck tags for comfort
- Quality construction with
- X-ray/Scan-compatible, no metal
While medical staff has applauded the utility of Curasanas, patients love their look.
Because sometimes a comb or a little bit of lipstick won’t do the trick.
But, patients often mend faster if they look and feel better. And, when they are more comfortable, patients feel more satisfied about their recovery experience. Curasanas patient wear help make a big difference in that they are highly functional, user-friendly, cozy and – not least — uplifting and appealing.
All patients — from young children and nursing mothers to recuperating daredevils and convalescing grandparents — will find Curasanas adaptive clothing designed with their comfort in mind.
How Curasanas recovery wear is different for patients:
It’s got to work for the caregiver.
We are just as committed to assuring easy, safe and unrestricted access for medical staff as we are dedicated to restoring comfort, dignity and usability for patients.
Hospital efficiencies, patient outcomes and satisfaction may all be improved as a result of Curasanas’ specific, smart clinical design elements. While these improvements can enhance an organization’s image, market share and bottom line, nothing flies if patients' gear doesn’t work for the front line.